Do you or your kids collect Vinylmations? My son loves them and he recently showed me this new animated short film presented by Google and Disney.
I don't know about you but we always have extra boxes laying around here. I try to encourage the boys to use them before we recycle them because cardboard is such a great material. Sometimes they'll stay around for a long time storing toys, drawing supplies etc. Today we wanted to use a small box with LEGO minifigs but it needed to have a "cool factor" so we decided on a store with a revolving door.
March 3rd is NEA's Read Across America Day and many are celebrating throughout the week. Here are some ideas for you to do at home
- Read This - One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish (my favorite Dr. Seuss book)
- Make this - origami fish from Journey into Unschooling, instructions from Origami Instructions
- and make this - Cat in the Hat pop up from Stuff by Ash
- Eat this - Dr. Seuss muffin tin from Muffin Tin Mom
- Print this - printable from All for the Boys