Father's Day is Sunday June 15th. Here are some fun ideas if you haven't quite figured out what to do for Dad yet this year.
- DIY LEGO Cuff Links from Dream a Little Bigger
- Photobooth Printables from Bloesem Kids
- Eat, Drink and Be Hairy from Jacolyn Murphy
- Cookie Medal from Paging Supermom
- Nuts and Bolts frame from She Knows
- No. 1 Dad easel from Eighteen 25
- Movie Night from Rachel Hollis on Building Blocks
Don't forget to add your "All About My Dad" Printable
Summer camp officially starts next week June 9th! Just wanted to give you a heads up. We'll have a post each weekday to go along with our theme for the week and there may be more posts sprinkled throughout as well. I've also been pinning away on my "To Do" Pinterest boards if you're looking for more summer inspiration.
As of now here is my plan in order for theme weeks:
- paper plates
- pool noodles
- nature (rocks, sticks, leaves etc)
- plastic (going to try to use up those plastic containers before they hit the recycle bin)
I hope you're excited to see what we have in store. It's always a fun challenge to keep the unique ideas going!
Here are 2 random links I wanted to share with you to file away for summer!
Delia Creates shared an AWESOME collection of 40 card games to play with kids. We'll definitely be going through this list.
And I love this list pulled together by Andrea's Notebook of children's books that were turned into movies. So you can read the books, then watch the movie!
Have you seen any good collections of activities online lately?